JAM Water Services
CSI Program – Foundations & Corporates
JAM Water Services offers a solution to foundations, corporates and individuals to invest in our children’s education, health and general wellbeing.
Water infrastructure at our schools in South Africa is generally in a very bad state. Most do not have an independent water source like a borehole and are reliant on Municipal water supply. Municipal water is often of poor quality and supply can be cut off for days and sometime weeks at a time causing major disruption to classes and leads to potential health risks. This can result in schools being closed, not being cleaned effectively and toilets not able to flush, so pit-lateens are often constructed as a solution which comes with added risks.
JAM Water Services has developed a complete solution for entities wanting to be part of the solution to this enormous problem. Our package includes the following
- We visits schools to assess the specific need at each school.
- Meets with Principals and relative stakeholders e.g School Governing Bodies
- Acquire permission from schools to drill the borehole
- Acquire data on number of pupils and conditions at the school
- Our team will conduct a survey to establish a drilling point
- We drill the borehole using our new fleet of drill rigs
- We conduct a water yield test to ascertain the water yield of the borehole which gives us the data required to install the most suitable borehole pump
- We send a water sample to a register laboratory to establish the water quality
- Install a borehole pump, tanks, taps, filters, slabs, manhole covers. Each site will vary dependant on needs and current infrastructure
- Connect borehole water to the mains water supply if required
- This new water supply can service existing or new buildings, ablutions and gardens
- We can arrange corporate branding at the site e.g. on tanks, boards etc
- We can arrange a ceremony where the foundation/corporate officially hands over the installation to the school where branding can be present to promote the foundation/corporate.
- Photographs and videos can be arranged to place on your website, intranet etc.
- Project Report
JAM Water Service will handle the entire project which can include – the sourcing of the site, drilling and installation and the official handover ceremony.
Our Children are our future. Please invest in our children today to secure a brighter future.
To get further information on this CSI Project please call
Lerina – 0718069641
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you.